Cisco Bug: CSCuj28817 - Error message when modifying SFTP Password is outdated
Nov 19, 2013
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following message is presented "If the SFTP password is changed, it must be set correspondingly in all CM 5.x Systems. Proceed?". This is inaccurate as the setting actually applies to all versions of CUCM 5.x and later. Conditions: This message is presented when changing the SFTP user password in Assurance.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases