Cisco Bug: CSCuj27999 - hot swapping from copper sfp to fiber 1g sfp is not working properly.
Aug 20, 2015
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-3SG-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Insert copper SFP and configure speed 100M or 10M. Now replace copper sfp to 1G fiber SFP then link will be down . Conditions: Dynamically change the copper SFP to fiber SFP issue is seen.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases