Cisco Bug: CSCuj26619 - NXOS: Tunnels do not come up after proc restart
Mar 17, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Tunnels remain down after TE process restarts. Conditions: Having tunnels configured with OSPF an the IGP. In that case, if the TE process unexpectedly restarts, the tunnels will remain down.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases