Cisco Bug: CSCuj26462 - CPCM should have domain in /etc/hosts for SSO sp.xml to use FQDN
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When enabling SSO, CPCM's provisioning server metadata only contains a hostname for the SSO service provider URL's, even though provisioning server is configured with a domain. Conditions: Enabling SSO on a provisioning server which you have specified a domain for during the initial installation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases