Cisco Bug: CSCuj26458 - "Add Host to Switch" fails: A specified parameter was not correct.
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Add Host to vSphere Distributed Switch failed with the error: A specified parameter was not correct. spec.host.baking.pnicSpec Conditions: The host has the number of adapters that is greater than the number of uplink ports in the vSphere Distributed Switch
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases