Cisco Bug: CSCuj25350 - Max connections for dbaxlweb at jdbcurl exceed. Connection not allowed
Oct 30, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Get request fails with following exception "Max connections for dbaxlweb at jdbcurl exceed. Connection not allowed" Conditions: We will get this error message, if more number of requests are placed via AXL from provisioning.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases