Cisco Bug: CSCuj24699 - PCA: Numerous OpenSSL Vulnerabilities on Prime Collab for Assurance
Aug 11, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco <Product Name> includes a version of <TPS> that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2012-2110, CVE-2011-4108, CVE-2011-4109, CVE-2011-4576, CVE-2011-4619, CVE-2012-1165, CVE-2012-0884, CVE-2012-2333 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases