Cisco Bug: CSCuj24129 - DHCP offers with unicast bootp flag not relayed.
Feb 26, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:When Nexus 6000 switch is configured to be DHCP relay agent, if the switch receives DHCP offers with unicast bootp flag, the packet is not relayed to the client. Conditions:Seen when DHCP client/server uses unicast bootp flag and in fabricpath set up. For the problem to be triggered, the DHCP offer with unicast flag has to ingress on CE or FP port and have DHCP clients on FP core ports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases