Cisco Bug: CSCuj23318 - ASA 9.1 enabling IKE on one interface reserves UDP 500 on ALL interfaces
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When enabling IKE on an interface the command is rejected with error message "ERROR: IkeReceiverInit, unable to bind to port" Conditions: -- ASA configured with static PAT statement forwarding UDP port 500 to internal host. -- IKE is being enabled on a different interface than the one used in Static PAT with UDP 500.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases