Cisco Bug: CSCuj22718 - Clustering Status broken when LAN IP set to loopback address.
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VCS Clustering Web Page reports a SOAPFault Excepetion and none of the usual information is present. Conditions: Occurs when a Loopback IP address (127.0.0.1) is data filled into one of the LAN (1/2) Interfaces under System -> IP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases