Cisco Bug: CSCuj22189 - ASR crashes immediately after configuring "mpls ip" under gig interface.
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7202 Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On a Cisco ASR series router, a crash occurs when <CmdBold>mpls ip<noCmdBold> is added under the interface. Conditions: This symptom occurs when the hidden command <CmdBold>snmp-server hc poll<noCmdBold> is already configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases