Cisco Bug: CSCuj22154 - "show platform environment"command is not showing correct speed in RPM.
Jan 23, 2015
- Cisco ME 2600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ME2600 box Fans speed is changed according to cpld register values set by the temperature to see the fan speed in RPM execute "Show platform environment" command. when execute "Show platform environment" commnad it shows 2147483647 RPM wrong speed is shown. Conditions: when user executes "Show platform environment" commnad it shows 2147483647 RPM wrong RPM speed even when RPM is set 0 it show invalid RPM, in software version of 15.4(02)S.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases