Cisco Bug: CSCuj20715 - application route not redistributed to ospf with redistribute configured
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prior to adding an Application Route, if the "redistribute" command exists, the application-added routes are not redistributed to OSPF. Conditions: The application-added routes will not be redistributed to OSPF and hence will not be advertised.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases