Cisco Bug: CSCuj19102 - CDSM - Trick Mode Capture enable/disable has to be more granular
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Trick Mode Capture enable/disable should more granular In the CDSM GUI it is possible to disable the trick mode capture feature. In 3.x this feature has been changed so that no stream related data at all is replicated from the RTSP-Server's database to the CDSM database anymore. This results in the Stream Activity Monitor being not populated and all stream related reports being not available anymor Conditions: Therefore an enhancement is required to be able to enable/disable trick mode capture and stream reporting separately from each other.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases