Cisco Bug: CSCuj18740 - N7K: Logging level all X should not include individual config components
Mar 02, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When 'logging level all X, all components which cannot be individually configurable are added and unremovable. n7k-1(config)# logging level all 7 n7k-1(config)# show run | incl ifmgr logging level ifmgr 7 n7k-1(config)# logging level ifmgr 7 ^ % Invalid command at '^' marker. The below commands "logging level" are invalid but are added to the running-config via the "logging level all" command. logging level diag_port_lb 6 logging level eth_dstats 6 logging level ifmgr 6 logging level pixm_gl 6 logging level pixm_vl 6 Conditions: When 'logging level all X" is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases