Cisco Bug: CSCuj18498 - "no negotiate auto" command on 10 G interfaces is changing speed to 100
Jan 05, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "Speed 100" and " no negotiate auto" appear on the interfaces after adding " no negotiate auto" command Conditions: If the speed is defaulted to auto and then you add the " no negotiate auto " then you will see this issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases