Cisco Bug: CSCuj16995 - N5k: Inband drops after enabling ERSPAN session
Feb 20, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Random inband traffic drops after enabling ERSPAN-source session on Nexus 5500 switch. Affected inband traffic is traffic destined to the switch SVI address of the VLAN used to send the ERSPAN traffic and which ingresses via the VPC peer-link. Conditions: This was observed on Nexus 5500 switch after an upgrade from 5.0(3)N1(1c) to 5.2(1)N1(3). Switches that had other upgrade paths may be affected as well.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases