Cisco Bug: CSCuj16367 - MLP traffic affected due to DNR stuck after SIP-400 microcode reload
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Traffic does not flow on a few multilinks. Conditions: This symptom occurs during a microcode reload(due to any exception) during a multilink flap in Prowler SPA in SIP-400. This sometimes results in the DNR getting stuck.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases