Cisco Bug: CSCuj14474 - Adding too many agents using tagent config corrupts tagent.ini file
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Unix
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Adding many agent instances (for Unix agent) using "./tagent config" can corrupt the tagent.ini file. Conditions: Adding many agent instances, such as for a cluster, using tagent config, results in a corrupted tagent.ini file. This occurs after the 10th or so agent instance.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases