Cisco Bug: CSCuj14419 - Changing to non english user locale breaks getUser AXL API
May 12, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: GetUser AXL API call will yield error. Conditions: On Cisco Call Manager Administration, from end user configuration page, changing end user locale to something other than English - Unites States, would cause getUser AXL api call made on CUP/CUCM IM&P will return error. Note that an error with AXL API should only cause problems with user provisioning of CUP in HCS environment & will not cause functional/ provisioning breakages with other CUP/IM&P deployments.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases