Cisco Bug: CSCuj13356 - Cannot remove QoS global config with %IPQOSMGR-4-QOSMGR_PPF_WARNING:
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot remove QoS global config with %IPQOSMGR-4-QOSMGR_PPF_WARNING: Conditions: configure the policy to a SPAN destination port e12/6 but failed with "ERROR: Unable to perform the action due to incompatibility: Module 3, 8, 13 returned status "Egress policy on an L2 interface is not supported"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases