Cisco Bug: CSCuj12574 - CUPM: No way to remove "CUPMUsers:" from phone header display
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Header display of 7925G wireless phone shows CUPMUsers: 'Subscriber ID' Conditions: 7925G wireless phone is registered with CallManager Express (CME) and managed by Cisco Unified Prime Provisioning Manager 9.0. Provisioning Manager adds "CUPMUsers:" to the ephone-dn description in the router and uses this to manage the phone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases