Cisco Bug: CSCuj12207 - Debug logfile not updated after vsh quits
Jun 23, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The debug logfile does not get updated with new messages as can be seen with "show debug logfile <name> | last 10" Conditions: Seen in NxOS 6.x Configure "debug logfile" and debugs via a vty (ssh/telnet) session to the switch. After exiting the vty session, the debug logfile does not get updated with new messages. The debugs themselves do stay active.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases