Cisco Bug: CSCuj12149 - Switchback to 8.6.3 fails in SELinux enforced mode
Jan 02, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Switch back to 8.6.3 fails. Conditions: 10.0 version that the system is running has SELinux in enforcing mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases