Cisco Bug: CSCuj10065 - inactive VDC not coming up if user does switchover before vdcs active
Feb 16, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Logging into system and do a "system switchover" before all vdcs are up and active will cause inactive vdc not coming up and active ever after switchover. Conditions: 1. when system is doing an ascii replay, which can be triggered by "reload ascii" command, or user upgrade the system to versions incompatible to current one, or user downgrade the system by reloading to lower version. 2.During ascii replay, user logs in and does a "system switchover" before all vdcs are up and active. 3. all vdcs in ascii configurations which haven't be active before switchover won't be active after switchover.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases