Cisco Bug: CSCuj09882 - Deleted a VOD Market Site from gui ,is still shows up in publish status
May 25, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The package publish status will be displayed for the deleted VOD Market Site(s) also under Package Publish Status Page. Conditions: For ATIS C2 Origin Server Configuration (TWC Specific), schedule a package publish operation to a VOD Market Site. Then delete that VOD Market Site. Check the publish status in "Package Publish Status" page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases