Cisco Bug: CSCuj08556 - N3k EIGRP crash with Service "__inst_001__eigrp" hasn't caught signal 11
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N3k EIGRP crash with the following error SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED Service "__inst_001__eigrp" (PID 4729) hasn't caught signal 11 (core will be saved). Conditions: Issue is seen rarely. No particular trigger has been identified.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases