Cisco Bug: CSCuj07747 - Upgrade not continuing because report DB name is blank
Jan 26, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Reporting database upgrade install panel may periodically show database name as blank when performing the upgrade as a different user on the machine Conditions: Performing an install upgrade on a machine other than the user who installed may cause the reporting database name to be blank on the install dialog.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases