Cisco Bug: CSCuj07667 - Remove unsupported cli "ip tcp adjust-mss" from 4k platform
Jan 25, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E-F Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6L-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Interface level command "ip tcp adjust-mss" is available and the software lets you configure it without any error or warning. But in reality this feature itself is not supported and the command will have no effect. Conditions: K5 and K10 architecture platforms.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases