Cisco Bug: CSCuj06755 - Stale entries remain in database
Oct 15, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Stale entries remain in database on upgradation Conditions: An upgrade is done on system having TCS 5.3 Build 3316. The old database at e:\database is not deleted and the system is upgraded to TCS 5.3 3484. Now incoming calls made to the recording alias ?Default Live and OnDemand shows incorrect recording alias name and the call duration is also showing garbage value.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases