Cisco Bug: CSCuj05988 - Port interface moves to pause frame error-disable
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Frequent error disabling of port because of excessive pause frames. Conditions: The (new) Qlogic adapter can send pause frames every microsecond and consequently, can send 1000 pause frames in 1 millisecond. In the worst case scenario, this can occur for 3 seconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases