Cisco Bug: CSCuj05119 - OpenSSH LoginGraceTime Denial of Service Vulnerability (CVE-2010-5107)
Sep 23, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: This product includes a version of third-party software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2010-5107 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases