Cisco Bug: CSCuj04616 - Unable to delete Assurance users with comma in name
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to delete users from Assurance. The following error is encountered "Failed to delete all user(s)" Conditions: This typically occurs when a user is added by Display Name instead of samAccountName (post CSCuh86922) and a comma is included in the user account name.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases