Cisco Bug: CSCuj04565 - No call statistics in the CCC for TPS conferences behind a Conductor
May 24, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When scheduling a conference through a TelePresence Conductor in Cisco TMS, no data is shown in the "video", "audio", "details", or "connection" fields in the Conference Control Center (CCC). Conditions: The issue is seen in Cisco TMS 14.3 and later, in combination with TelePresence Conductor XC 2.2 and TelePresence Server 3.0 and later. It only applies to conferences hosted on a TelePresence Server; conferences hosted on a TelePresence MCU work as expected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases