Cisco Bug: CSCuj03033 - RV120W - unable to add static route subnet mask error
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: user can not add static routes with some special IP address as next hop, such address is like 172.19.0.255. Conditions: if user use some special IP address like 172.19.0.255, it's unable to be used in static routes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases