Cisco Bug: CSCuj02741 - Conductor doesn't send info to TMS for it to get snapshots in CCC w/TS
May 09, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor Model
Known Affected Releases
XC2.2 XC4.2 XC4.3
Symptom: When scheduling a conference through a TelePresence Conductor in Cisco TMS, no snapshot preview of the conference is displayed in the Conference Control Center (CCC). Conditions: The issue is seen in Cisco TMS 14.3 and later, in combination with TelePresence Conductor XC 2.2 and TelePresence Server 3.0 and later. It only applies to conferences hosted on a TelePresence Server; conferences hosted on a TelePresence MCU work as expected.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases