Cisco Bug: CSCuj02480 - CDR_FEATURES incorrectly specifies LOGCOMMANDS option in onconfig file
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CDR_FEATURES incorrectly specifies LOGCOMMANDS option in onconfig file This is handled in dblinit-plugin.py file. currently it specifies 'CDR_FEATURES': "DELAYED_APPLY", 'CDR_FEATURES': "LOGCOMMANDS", needs to specifiy CDR_FEATURES'': "DELAYED_APPLY, LOGCOMMANDS Conditions: happens in texoma and higher.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases