Cisco Bug: CSCui99521 - No validation for IP pattern discovery
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Device discovery does not run properly and finished in less than a minute. No inventory data is collected Conditions: This issue will happen if any of the Discovery profiles have an IP pattern such as 192.168.1.[10-20]. This regex expression is not supported, although there is no validation on it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases