Cisco Bug: CSCui98173 - IWAG DHCP relay scale issues, sync issue after churn and error message.
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Dangling session's are observed on active RP for DHCP initiated sessions. Such sessions do not have UID's on them. The DHCP SIP however shows the session in UP state. Conditions: Session timeout is in progress and DHCP restart is attempted at the same time. Can be observed when a lot of churning is in progress and session timeout is happening.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases