Cisco Bug: CSCui97186 - "Install Another" intermittently results in cancelled install message
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After an installation is complete, there is an "Install Another" button. Intermittently when the "Install Another" button is clicked, the user is instead redirected to a page indicating that the installation was cancelled successfully. Conditions: Click the "Install Another" button on the toolbar, but click the outer edges of the button (ie. Don't click exactly on the text).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases