Cisco Bug: CSCui96847 - NEUTRON_USD_UC crash when running internal CLI
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: NEUTRON_USD_UC process crash while executing cli commands for that component. Conditions: NEUTRON_USD_UC is a platform specific process and only runs on N3K-C3548P The cli 'show hardware internal neutron-usd-uc retimer-param front-port <1-48>' is run multiple consecutive times in a brief period.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases