Cisco Bug: CSCui96841 - SASL auth requests with an authorization identity set to "="
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
8.6(5) 8.6(5.1) 8.6(5.2)
Symptom: XMPP Federation fails with systems that send SASL auth requests with an authorization identity set to "=" Conditions: CUPS 8.6.5 XMPP Federating over TLS with third-party XMPP server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases