Cisco Bug: CSCui96800 - High convergence during N7K VPC+ restore
Feb 16, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N7K node restore in high scale fabric path VPC+ setup takes 14 ~ 24 seconds Conditions: High vlan , MAC and FP switch ID scale in a N7K fabric path topology and reload/power cycle vpc+ nodes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases