Cisco Bug: CSCui94785 - CTS-MAN allows both 'another' and 'our' comany hosts to be selected
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco TelePresence Manager
- Cisco Telepresence Manager Release 1.9
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When configuring the CTS-MAN a user is allowed to select both 'Another Company Hosts' and 'Our Company Hosts' option under the Intercompany Application Settings. The user should only be allowed to select one of these options as this may lead to call failures. Conditions: Normal configuration and implementation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases