Cisco Bug: CSCui94597 - SIP Connection Manager to add a User-Agent header to the SIP ACK reply
Apr 28, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Lync Server send 500 Internal Server Error because of missing ACK message from IM & P server. Conditions: Unique configuration where the SIP presence domain and the SIP Static route next hop address is equal.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases