Cisco Bug: CSCui94484 - N7K-SUP-1 crashed on Service "ascii-cfg"
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N7K-SUP-1 crashed on Service "ascii-cfg" Conditions: the crash was observed after changing config on several interfaces: N7K(config)# int Ethernet18/48 N7K(config-if)# description #VPC-KeepAlive_N7K_Eth18/48 N7K(config-if)# snmp trap link-status N7K(config-if)# exit then N7K# copy run start Copy complete, now saving to disk (please wait)... copy run tftp:xx.xx.xx.xx 2013 Aug 22 12:47:57.412 N7K %SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED: Service "ascii-cfg" (PID 4326) hasn't caught signal 11 (core will be saved).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases