Cisco Bug: CSCui94480 - N4K - After reload all uplinks error disabled due to bpduguard
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The uplink interfaces are error disabled when BPDU Guard is applied during the upgrade or downgrade Conditions: This happens when the global config has "spanning-tree port type edge default" and "spanning-tree port type edge bpduguard default?, uplink interfaces gets error disabled when the Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) guard is applied after the upgrade or downgrade due to ASCII Config replay.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases