Cisco Bug: CSCui93496 - CALYPSO ASSERT: "m_count <= 20" in primary after reinserting cables
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system will hit an assert as described in the summary Conditions: In either an assert or debug build of the software, when all adapter cables are pulled out, the system will assert so that developers can take a look at the system. This will not occur during a production build but the system continues to operate normally, albeit cannot stream any content as it has not ports to stream from.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases