Cisco Bug: CSCub21607 - DCNM web client reporting VSAN down when MDS mgmt port is down
Sep 10, 2018
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Health-Events in DCNM Web client reports VSAN unreachable and fc port down events. Conditions: This happens when the management port on the MDS goes down and the switch becomes unreachable, through a snmp timeout event. Note that the VSAN does not actually go down on the MDS switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases