Cisco Bug: CSCub21497 - fails programing accesslist mts_msg Req_id 1956261 failed:aclqos failure
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
5.2(9)S35 6.1(1) 6.1(2) 6.2(1.150)S0 6.2(2)S20 6.2(5.38) 6.2(7.23)
Symptom: %WCCP-1-SBADDFAIL: Unable to add WCCP subblock on interface Vlan200: Error string: Verify failed in LC with programming faulire on the port-channel Conditions: while redirect-list attached to wccp groups , when policy attached to port-channel interface or vlan having wccp policy attached to port-channel interface Workaround(s): feature restart by "no feature wccp" and "feature wccp"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases